Schubert & Salzer Control Systems GmbH
1883 Carl Schubert and Bruno Salzer are manufacturing a knitting frame for stockings in Chemnitz (Eastern Germany).
1885 The Royal Gun Foundry and the Royal Main Laboratory take up their activities in Ingolstadt.
1920 The Royal Gun Foundry and the Royal Main Laboratory change to civil products like castings and valves, later on also to spinning frames.
1938 Schubert & Salzer AG in Chemnitz acquires both companies and transfers its principal office to Ingolstadt after the 2nd World War.
1987 Rieter AG, Winterthur (Switzerland) acquires the majority of shares of Schubert & Salzer AG. The foundry and valve activities were separated and became independent companies.
1991 The foundry and valve companies were sold to the management, the Schubert & Salzer group of companies arose.